1. Participation in the investment program is possible only for persons who have reached adulthood.
2. Participation in the project is completely anonymous. The Participant is not required to provide any identification documents.
3. The participant is aware that the INVESTMENT PROJECT IN VINOM VERITAS is a highly profitable and high-risk investment.
4. A participant has the opportunity to register on the site, and have only one account in the system.
6. Become a participant in the Referral program and attract referrals, receiving referral remuneration.
7. Save in security, data to access the account and do not transfer access to the account to a third party.
8. Change your referral on your account.
1. Block the member's account in case of a message from payment systems about the unlawful actions of the Participant, as well as attempts to get referral awards by creating multi-accounts.
2. For security reasons (password stealing, erroneous change of payment details), temporarily block the withdrawal of funds in the case of changing the payment details of the Participant, until the Participant confirms its actions.
3. To refuse the Participant in the provision of services and to block the account in the event that the Participant attempts, in one way or another, to harm the project (blackmail, attempts to hack the website, spam, etc.).
4. To change, add, rename, or leave unchanged any sections, paragraphs and subparagraphs of these rules and conditions with notification of participants on the site.
1. Ensure the confidentiality of the Participant's personal data.
2. Make accruals on the participant's balance sheet.
3. Not to impose additional commissions on the funds contributed by the Participant. However, such commissions may be present on the part of the payment system.
4. Transfer funds to the account details specified by the Member in your account settings. INVESTMENT PROJECT IN VINOM VERITAS is not responsible for incorrectly specified details.
5. Pay the Referral Commission, which is calculated from the amount of the open deposit referral and is credited to the partner's balance immediately after the opening of the deposit referral.